REVITALIZING CUTICLE OIL
- Restore moisture for supple & healthy nails
- Quick absorption without greasiness
- Effectively repair and strengthen damaged nails
- Enriched with essential oils for deep hydration
Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil
An effective moisturizing ingredient that repairs and strengthens damaged nail surfaces and further restores the healthy appearance of nails.
Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil
Certified by ECOCERT, this ingredient is rich in Vitamin E, High Density Amino Acid and Unsaturated Fatty Acid. It acts as an excellent skin repairing agents to restore dry, rough cuticles.
Olea Europaea Oil
Certified by ECOCERT and enriched with Vitamin A, D, E, K as well as Squalene, it helps restore moisture and regulate skin renew cycle.
A mixture of sterols extracted from plants, it acts as an advanced skin conditioning ingredient that replenishes, repairs and prevents skin from losing hydration.
It plays an important role in moisturizing, strengthening and repairing nail and hair structures. It also protects skin and fights against external damages.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Octyldodecanol, Olea Europaea Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Perfume.
- Brush onto nails and cuticles. Massage in until fully absorbed.
- Recommended to apply cuticle oil nightly for deep nourishment and hand moisturizers can be applied afterwards to keep hands hydrated.
- If used over nail lacquers, make sure the nail colors are completely dry.
- [ WARNING ] External use only.
- Immediately stop using if discomfort occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Material Source: Taiwan
- Effective period : 3 years
- Expiration date : See package label
- Color representation may vary slightly from the actual product due to different monitor settings on individual computers. Please refer to actual products.
- FDA CPIS# F1135295