PRELUDE BASE COAT
- Formulated with Hexanal to strengthen nails
- Protect and avoid stains and discoloration
- Fill in ridges for flat, even nails
- Prep nails for color boost and prevent brush strokes
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Etocrylene, N-Butyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/IPDI/PPG-15 Glyceryl Ether Copolymer, Hexanal, Mek, CI 60725.
- This base coat can be used as a clear nail polish.
- Make sure your nails are clean and free of any dirt or oil and apply the nail polishes after the base coat is completely dried.
- Scrape brush in the bottle neck to remove excess nail polish. Brush towards nail tips until your nails are fully covered. Cap free edges and let dry thoroughly.
- Recommend to apply UNT Sun Envy/ nail lacquers for the best result. Steps: Prelude Base Coat → Sun Envy/nail lacquers → Top Coat.
- External use only. Keep the air ventilation while use.
- Immediately stop using if discomfort occurs
- Keep away from children, direct sunlight and heat.
- Made in France
- Effective period: 3 years
- Expiration date: See package label
- FDA CPIS# F1120449