NAKED TRUTH CC CREAM
- An ultra-sheer, nearly invisible CC cream
- Provide a brighter complexion
- Adapt to the skin tone to fade imperfections
- Suitable for all skin types
- VCIP and Arbutin added
β-Arbutin is derived from Bearberry plant (Arctostaphylos uva ursi) leaves and dissolves hyperpigmentation by blocking epidermal melanin synthesis. It creates multiple shields on the surface of the skin and can also reach deep into the epidermis for a more even and brighter complexion over time.
Technical Tri-color Capsule
The advanced skin tone sensing tri-color capsule can adapt to the skin’s natural color upon application while releasing the light-sensing particles to create a more chiseled look.
Vitamin C in Palmitate (VCIP)
A new generation of Vitamin C derivative stimulates the metabolism of skin cells and collagen growth while weakening the impact of UV radiation.
Active Ingredients： Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate 6.5%(W/W) Titanium Dioxide 4.52%(W/W) Zinc Oxide 3.5%(W/W) Other Ingredients： Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclomethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Arbutin, Hexyl Laurate, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone Copolyol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Dimethicone, Alumina, Silica, CI 77492, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77491, Mica, PEG-10 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Perfume, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyester-1, CI 77499, Butylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Vaccinium Angustifolium Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Fruit Extract.
- Apply by dotting on your forehead, cheeks, chin, and nose. With sponge or fingers, blend out evenly to your hairline and jawline.
- [ WARNING ] External use only. Cap tightly after use.
- Immediately stop using if discomfort occurs.
- Keep away from children, direct sunlight and heat.
- Made in Korea
- Effective period : 3 years
- Expiration date : See package label
- Color representation may vary slightly from the actual product due to different monitor settings on individual computers. Please refer to actual products.
- FDA CPIS# F1126155